Hello and welcome to Bolts and Bottles.
In an attempt to give up Facebook I have chosen to start (or maybe restart) blogging.
What I plan to do is sitll a little fuzzy round the edges but i hope to use this space as a place to share how my family is doing, some little parenting tips we have found useful along with a home for my own projects when tinkering with electronics, cars or general DIY.
So this blog is likely to be a bit all over the place and filled with spelling errors but its primary purpose is to keep those who know me aware of what I and my family are up too with the added benefit of keeping a project log.
We will see how this goes but always open to new ideas and thoughts.
so what brought you over to this part of the web? what did you hope to see?
occasionally spell checked by your wife?
ReplyDelete